Please follow these guidelines for safe use of the Museum Land Trust trail system.
- Do not visit the Land Trust trails if you feel ill or are exhibiting symptoms of illness.
- Maintain a minimum distance of six feet between persons.
- Do not gather and walk in groups of more than five people.
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to and during use of trails.
- Wash your hands, carry hand sanitizer, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Please clean up after your dogs as a courtesy to other trail walkers.
- If you see a problem when you are on one of the Land Trust Trails, please report the details to us.
Did You Know? You can walk on Museum trails that run contiguously from the south side of the island to the north?
The Land Trust Nature Trails are for members of the Fishers Island community and visitors who enjoy nature walks and wish to better appreciate the diverse flora and fauna of Fishers Island. The trails are marked with white rectangular markers featuring the Museum’s osprey logo. They are maintained by Board members and volunteers.