Support the Museum
By joining and becoming members of the Museum, you are ensuring the continuation of an institution that is dedicated to the collection, preservation and exhibition of all aspects of Fishers Island’s history, as well as the continued growth and maintenance of the Museum’s Land Trust. We couldn’t survive without your annual support. We thank you for:
- Serving as ambassadors for the Museum’s mission
- Providing support for our existing programs and activities, including our illustrated lecture series, weekly childrens programs and guided nature walks.
- Working to keep the Land Trust Trails clipped, clear and safe.
- Gifting Fishers Island-related objects, documents and photographs to our collection.
- Helping us fulfill our fundamental goal of educating future generations about the importance of protecting habitat for the Island’s flora and fauna.
Trail Clearing Volunteers
Give online today.
If you wish to make a tax deductible donation, please make your check payable to “H. L. Ferguson Museum” and mail to:
The Henry L. Ferguson Museum
PO Box 554
Fishers Island, NY 06390
All securities eligible for Depository Trust Company (DTC) should be delivered to:
Ingalls & Snyder, LLC
Agent Bank ID #00124
A/C Henry L. Ferguson Museum, Inc.
Questions Regarding Stock Transfers to HLFM:
Alice Barzun McClean
Ingalls & Snyder LLC
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Telephone: (212) 269-7825
Fax: (212) 269-0263