Support the Museum
By joining and becoming members of the Museum, you are ensuring the continuation of an institution that is dedicated to the collection, preservation and exhibition of all aspects of Fishers Island’s history, as well as the continued growth and maintenance of the Museum’s Land Trust. We couldn’t survive without your annual support. We thank you for:
- Serving as ambassadors for the Museum’s mission
- Providing support for our existing programs and activities, including our illustrated lecture series, weekly childrens programs and guided nature walks.
- Working to keep the Land Trust Trails clipped, clear and safe.
- Gifting Fishers Island-related objects, documents and photographs to our collection.
- Helping us fulfill our fundamental goal of educating future generations about the importance of protecting habitat for the Island’s flora and fauna.
Trail Clearing Volunteers
|$500||Great BLue Heron|
|$5,000||Great Horned Owl|
Please indicate if you wish to have your donation allocated to support Land Trust efforts.
If you wish to make a tax deductible donation, please make your check payable to “H. L. Ferguson Museum” and mail to:
The Henry L. Ferguson Museum
PO Box 554
Fishers Island, NY 06390