This series shows the current Museum shortly after it opened on July 4, 2003.
The building located at 1109 Equestrian Avenue was designed by Albert, Righter & Tittmann, Architects, Boston, Mass, and built by Z & S Contracting, Inc.
Serena Furman of A Space Design, Stowe, Mass., planned and designed the interior exhibit space in close association with Valarie Kinkade of Museum and Collector Resource and interior architectural coordinator Allie Raridon.
Peter Brady of New England Aquarium fabricated the four Marine Dioramas in the Natural History Gallery that were conceived by Carey Mathiessen and featured murals by Charles B. Ferguson.
Volunteer curators reinterpreted the HLFM collections for the new space:
Elizabeth H. Cook, Archaeology
Pierce Rafferty, History and Annual Exhibitions
Carey Matthiessen, Ed Horning, Penni Sharp and Charles B. Ferguson, Natural History
Jeff Feehan, Geology