Race Rock Light, January 2012. Photograph by Gail Cypherd.
“Race Rock Light”
The Henry L. Ferguson Museum 2013 annual exhibition chronicled the history of this legendary light from conception to completion with a focus on the remarkable construction feat accomplished by engineer Francis Hopkinson Smith and his partner on the project, Capt. Thomas A. Scott.
The exhibition was produced in collaboration with the New London Maritime Society.
Race Rock Construction. Museum Collection
Postcard published by A.C. Bosselman & Co. New York, circa 1910. Museum Collection.
Annual exhibition sponsored by: