During construction of the new Museum at 1109 Equestrian Avenue, the HLFM’s collections were stored in the Ferry Annex (former Coast Guard) building and in a storage trailer near the construction site. The Museum staged its 2001 and 2002 exhibits in the annex adjacent to Bagley’s Barn. The second Museum’s History Room, seen still standing in several photos in this series, became the new Museum’s library and office.